Here is a list of closures and delays for Monday, Feb. 10:
- Albany schools; No All-Stars at board meeting (decision on holding board meeting to be made today).
- Albany Christian School
- Central Linn schools
- Corvallis schools; district offices open; Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis will be open at 8:30 a.m. 8:30 a.m. $30 per child, $60 per family. Bring snack and lunch.
- East Linn Christian Academy
- Jefferson schools
- Lebanon schools
- Monroe schools
- Philomath schools
- Santiam Christian schools
- Scio schools
- Sweet Home schools, district office open; board meeting as scheduled.
- Alsea schools, buses on snow routes
- Harrisburg schools: No AM kindergarten; the Mt Tom bus will be operating on the snow route. Additionally, all students living on Dodge Island need to meet the bus at the corner of Dodge Island and Noraton Road; students living on Herman Road need to meet the bus at the intersection of Herman and Powerline roads.
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
- Oregon State University; normal operations.Due to remaining snow and slushy conditions, travel to and on campus may take longer than expected. Caution should be exercised at all times. The university encourages all concerned to be flexible in permitting reasonable tardiness for work or classes resulting from weather-related travel delays. Updates on OSU operations in Corvallis will continue to be provided on the university website atoregonstate.edu or by calling 541-737-8000. Notifications via social media are through Twitter athttps://twitter.com/oregonstateuniv and Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/osubeavers Less
- University of Oregon; Snow and ice have impacted approximately 100 trees on the University of Oregon campus. Falling tree limbs can be very dangerous and unseen vulnerabilities must be evaluated by experienced arborists. Currently, crews are using caution tape in areas that are of the highest concern. Please DO NOT REMOVE caution tape and AVOID the areas blocked off.
- Linn-Benton Community College; plans to reopen Tuesday
- Western Oregon University; Visit wou.edu for closure details. Visit wouwolves.com for details Monday's basketball games.
- Central Electrical JATC: Closed. All apprentice and journeymen classes canceled for Monday.
- Kidco Headstart: All-staff training will begin at 10 a.m. Monday
- Willamette Leadership Academy, both locations closed Monday due to power out
- Linn-Benton-Lincoln ESD, 2-hour delayed start; Diixie site is closed due to facility access. Staff at Dixie, Crawfordsville and Cascades do not report
- Albany Transit, Linn-Benton Loop operating today but road conditions could cause delays. No Loop Express service today.
- Marion County Circuit Court, Marion County Juvenile Court 2-hour delay