The Corvallis City Council meets at 6 p.m. Monday at the downtown fire station, 400 N.W. Harrison Blvd.
The council will hear a report from the Urban Services Committee on access to the new CCC Plaza at the corner of Northwest Ninth Street and Spruce Avenue.
The shopping center will include a Walmart grocery story and a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant, and the committee has recommended three entrances.
Neighbors have suggested that the proposed entrance from Northwest Cleveland Avenue be limited to bicycles and pedestrians because of traffic concerns.
The Benton County Board of Commissioners will meet at noon Tuesday at 205 N.W. Fifth St.
Topping the agenda is a public hearing on a request by Corvallis officials to rezone the Airport Industrial Park.
The 220-acre parcel is owned by the city but is within the county’s jurisdiction. It is currently zoned urban industrial, but the Corvallis Planning Commission has asked that the property be rezoned as a special use.
Doing so would allow the current industrial uses of the area to continue while also permitting some nonindustrial uses, according to city and county planners.
In other meetings next week:
• The Philomath City Council will hold a public hearing and take action on a proposed park master plan at its 7 p.m. meeting Monday at City Hall, 980 Applegate St.
• Landmark Properties, an Athens, Ga.,-based development company, will make a presentation on the Sather annexation measure (02-80) at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at a Corvallis Chamber of Commerce greeters event at the Re:New Church, 1677 S.W. 35th St.
Measure 02-80 would annex 33 acres into the city. Landmark hopes to develop the land for student housing.
• The Corvallis Housing and Community Development Commission meets Wednesday at noon at the Madison Avenue Meeting Room, 500 S.W. Madison Ave.
• The Corvallis Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the downtown fire station, 400 N.W. Harrison Blvd. The main agenda item is a public hearing on an addition proposed by the Grant Avenue Baptist Church.
• The Corvallis Administrative Services Committee meets at 4 p.m. at the Madison Avenue Meeting Room. The agenda includes a discussion and possible action on land-use application fees, fire protection fees and the city’s policy on establishing an acting city manager for times when the city manager is absent.
• The Corvallis Arts & Culture Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Parks and Recreation conference room, 1310 S.W. Avery Park Drive.
• The neighborhood planning work group of the Collaboration Corvallis project meets at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at Osborn Aquatic Center, 1940 N.W. Highland Drive.
• The Corvallis Parks, Natural Areas and Recreation Board meets at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the downtown fire station.
• Ward 5 Corvallis City Council candidate Kenny Davidson will hold a meet-and-greet from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday at Franklin Square Park. Davidson is challenging incumbent Mike Beilstein.