It's homecoming weekend at Oregon State University, and a number of events have been sandwiched around the main course: Saturday afternoon's football game between the Beavers and Colorado.
Here's a schedule for some of this weekend's events. A full list is available at http://www.osualum.com
Friday, Oct. 13
• Historic football film showing, noon-1 p.m., Library Willamette Rooms, third floor. Clips of historic Beaver gridiron victories, includes recently digitized footage of games against USC and the University of Oregon. Free popcorn and soda.
• Sale at Surplus Property, noon-3 p.m., 644 SW 13th St. Customers who wear orange and black get 10 percent off.
• OSU150 Academic Showcase, 1-6 p.m., Gill Coliseum lobby. Displays from colleges throughout campus and more about the OSU150 anniversary celebrate. Free.
• 50th anniversary Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics symposium. Talks from 2 to 3:30 p.m.; reception from 3:30 to 4., ALS 4001. Free.
• Homecoming Game Night, 10 p.m.-1 a.m., Arnold Dining Center.
Saturday, Oct. 14
• OSU150 Academic Showcase, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Gill Coliseum lobby. Free.
• Tailgate with Beaver Nation, 10 a.m., CH2M HILL Alumni Center. Ballroom entry is free for OSU Alumni Association members.
• ASOSU in support with the Beaver Caucus Homecoming Alumni Brunch, 10 a.m. to noon, Memorial Union Ballroom.
• Multicultural Alumni and Friends Homecoming Tailgater, 11 a.m., Centro Cultural César Chávez.
• Fifth Annual College of Forestry Homecoming Tailgate Celebration, 11 a.m., LaSells Stewart Center.
• Football, 1 p.m., Oregon State vs. Colorado.