The Philomath Planning Commission plans to meet at 6 p.m. Monday at City Hall.
The group will continue its discussion and review of potential zoning code amendments to annexation criteria.
Another planning commission event is coming up at 6 p.m. April 15 when the public will have an opportunity to comment or learn more about the annexation criteria changes under consideration through an open house.
Other city meetings coming up include:
• April 8, 7 p.m.: City council.
• April 10, 6 p.m.: Budget committee (training).
• April 11, 5 p.m.: Park Advisory Board.
• April 17, 6 p.m.: City and Urban Renewal Agency budget committee meetings.
• April 22, 7 p.m.: City council meeting (only if needed).
• April 24, 6 p.m.: City budget committee.
For more information, go online to the city's website at www.ci.philomath.or.us.