Following is a rundown of Philomath-related public meetings for Tuesday, Nov. 12:
The Philomath City Council plans to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall.
The agenda includes discussion and possible decision on the proposed Scott Lepman Development. The Planning Commission at an Aug. 26 meeting denied on a 3-2 vote a master plan overlay for the proposed development, which includes a 175-space recreational vehicle park, industrial flex space and storage facilities. Lepman appealed the decision to the City Council and a public hearing was held in October.
Other items on the agenda for Tuesday’s meeting:
• Discussion of a contribution to the Philomath Housing Stability Fund.
• Formation of a 2040 Comprehensive Plan advisory group.
You have free articles remaining.
• Discussion of an intergovernmental agreement to form the Mid-Valley Partnership Economic Strategy and Action Plan.
• Discussion of a Willamette Valley Visitors Association grant application.
• Presentations about the recent city audit, “Stand by Me” by Mike Corwin of Oregon West Council of Governments and recognition of Citizens’ Academy participants.
• A proclamation for the 100th anniversary of the American Legion.
Routine reports from council members and city staff are also on the agenda.
— Philomath Express