Following is a rundown of Philomath-related public meetings for Tuesday, Nov. 26:
The Benton County Board of Commissioners are scheduled to meet for a work session at 8 a.m. Tuesday in its meeting room at 205 NW Fifth St., in Corvallis.
Among the items on the agenda:
• A review of the elected officials salary process.
• A quarterly report from Economic Development.
• An update on the King Legacy Advisory Board.
• A presentation from PacifiCorp on the BlueSkky Program.
You have free articles remaining.
• A report on the Stand By Me project from the Cascades West Council of Governments.
If time allows, each commissioner may update the others on their individual activities. Commissioners include Chair Annabelle Jaramillo, Pat Malone and Xanthippe Augerot. Joe Kerby serves as the county administrator.
In the afternoon beginning at 1 p.m., the commissioners will meet with city managers.
The agenda includes:
• A discussion on the Madison Avenue Collective logo.
• A vaping illness risk update.
• An overview of the Adair Village Strategic Plan.
• Community updates from Adair Village, Albany, Benton County, Corvallis, Monroe and Philomath.
— Philomath Express