Following is a rundown of Philomath-related public meetings for Tuesday, Oct. 8:
The Benton County Board of Commissioners are planning a goal-setting workshop for 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday at the Corvallis Depot (700 SW Washington Ave., Corvallis).
The morning agenda includes:
• Introduction of Corvallis Fire Chief Ken McCarthy.
• An update from the public information officer.
• Discussion of a memorandum of understanding involving the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Local Number 2064.
You have free articles remaining.
• A county administrator performance evaluation.
After a break for lunch, the rest of the agenda includes:
• A county administrator update.
• Discussion of leadership policies.
• Updates from commissioners.
— Philomath Express