Following is a rundown of Philomath-related public meetings for Tuesday, Sept. 3:
The Benton County Board of Commissioners plan to meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday for a work session, followed by its regular meeting at noon. The meetings take place in the commissioners’ board room at 205 NW Fifth St., in Corvallis.
The work session agenda includes:
• Discussion of finance service policies with Mary Otley, chief finance officer.
• Discussion of Alsea Human County Service District memorandum of understanding with Joe Kerby, county administrator, and Otley.
You have free articles remaining.
• Discussion of Home, Opportunity, Planning and Equity (HOPE) bylaws with Kerby and Ari Basil Wagner with Greater Oregon Behavioral Health Inc.
The regular meeting includes the following on its agenda:
• A consent calendar vote, which includes a letter of support for a Permanent Supportive Housing grant; acceptance of easements for Oak Creek Drive and County Road No. 15500; right-of-way dedications and easements for Starr Creek Road and County Road No. 35300; acceptance of an implementation plan for the Fairgrounds Master Plan; approval of a liquor license renewal for Alpine Tavern; and approval of various sets of minutes.
• Proclamations to be reviewed include the month of September as Suicide Awareness and Prevention in Benton County; Sept. 17 as Constitution Day in Benton County; and Sept. 15-Oct. 15 as Hispanic Heritage Month in Benton County.
See the links on this story for agendas and go online to the county's website at www.co.benton.or.us calendar to find links for complete meeting packets.
— Philomath Express