The Philomath City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall.
Included in the evening's business will be a public hearing on a proposed building permit program investigative fee.
Benton County's Rebecca Taylor and Ron Dettrich talked to the city council at the March meeting about the need to recover costs associated with code compliance efforts and outlined the methodology for the fee structure.
A fee in Philomath would be consistent with a Benton County fee, which in general, is based on actual staff time and costs.
Other items on the meeting agenda:
• Proclamations declaring April 25 at Arbor Day in Philomath and May 5-11 as Drinking Water Week.
• Consideration of a liquor license application from Dirt Road Brewing.
• Awarding of a construction bid for Flossie Overman Discovery Park on North 11th Street.
• The first reading of an ordinance to amend code on nuisances, related to process, abatement and penalties.
• A resolution to transfer appropriations in the city's street fund for the current fiscal year.
The meeting will also include reports from councilors and city staff.