The Corvallis City Council will hold back-to-back sessions Monday and Tuesday.
The council will hold its regular bi-weekly meeting at 6 p.m. at the downtown fire station, 400 N.W. Harrison Blvd.
At 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Madison Avenue Meeting Room at 500 S.W. Madison Ave., the council will participate in a team-building session with Joseph Bailey of Linn-Benton Community College.
Returning councilors will discuss lessons learned and all councilors will participate in scenario discussions that are designed to help the council work together.
In other meetings next week:
• The Corvallis Commission for Martin Luther King Jr. meets at 5 p.m. in the Board Room of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library, 645 N.W. Monroe Ave.
• The Collaboration Corvallis parking and traffic workgroup meets at 5:30 p.m. at Osborn Aquatic Center, 1940 N.W. Highland Ave.
• The Philomath School Board is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Clemens Primary School, 535 S. 19th Street. Board members are scheduled to vote on changing the salary schedule for Clemens Community Pool employees to reflect the increase in Oregon’s minimum wage.
Philomath Schools Superintendent Dan Forbess said that he hopes the board will be ready to vote on new contracts for the district administrators, which includes mostly language changes.
The meeting is open to the public and testimony will be accepted.
• The Corvallis Housing and Community Development Commission meets at noon at the Madison Avenue Meeting Room.
• The Corvallis City Council’s Administrative Services Committee meets at 4 p.m. in the Madison Avenue Meeting Room.
• The Collaboration Corvallis neighborhood planning workgroup meets at 5:30 p.m. at Osborn Aquatic Center, 1940 N.W. Highland Ave.
• The Corvallis Arts and Culture Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. at the Parks and Recreation Department Conference Room, 1210 S.W. Avery Park Drive.