Here is a look at local government meetings in the coming days.
• The Corvallis Mixed Use Departmental Advisory Committee meets for the second time at 5 p.m. in the Madison Avenue Meeting Room, 500 SW Madison Ave.
• The Philomath City Council meets at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 980 Applegate St. and will hold a pair of public hearings on zoning code amendments.
• The Linn County Board of Commissioners meets at 9 a.m. in Room 200 of the Linn County Courthouse, 300 Fourth Ave. SW in Albany.
• The Benton County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session at 9 a.m. in the county boardrooms, 205 NW Fifth St., Corvallis. Agenda items will include district attorney and sheriff compensation, a sole source contract for heating and cooling upgrades at the Law Enforcement Center, a new county logo and the transitional housing code.
• The Benton County Board of Commissioners will meet at noon in the county boardrooms, 205 NW Fifth St., Corvallis. The agenda includes a resolution to endorse a carbon tax and dividend plan, an economic development agreement with Corvallis and compensation for the sheriff and district attorney. The board will reconvene as the Local Contract Review Board to decide whether to award a sole source contract for heating and cooling system upgrades at the Law Enforcement Center.
• The Philomath Police Committee meets at 3 p.m. at City Hall and will discuss staffing, a K-9 update, traffic safety, a foundation update, a vehicle update and an accreditation review.
• The Philomath City Council meets at 7 p.m. at City Hall to hold public hearings on appeals of Planning Commission rulings in the Lepman development on North 19th Street.
• The Corvallis Housing and Community Development Advisory Board meets at 11:30 a.m. at the Madison room and will discuss how to invest proceeds from the city’s construction excise tax in affordable housing.
You have free articles remaining.
• The Corvallis-Benton County Economic Development Advisory Board meets at 3 p.m. at the Madison room and will hear updates on brownfield grants and the board’s business survey.
• The Central Albany Revitalization Area Advisory Board meets at 5:15 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 333 Broadalbin St. SW.
• The Corvallis Community Relations Advisory Group meets at 5:30 p.m. at the Madison room. The board, which works on livability issues in the neighborhoods adjoining Oregon State University, will discuss the 2019 move out and OSU’s tobacco and smoke-free policy.
• The Corvallis Arts and Culture Advisory Board meets at 5:30 p.m. at the Parks and Recreation Department, 1310 SW Avery Park Drive.
• The Corvallis Planning Commission meets at 6:30 p.m. at the downtown fire station. No public hearings are scheduled. Commissioners are set to continue to discuss their annual work plan.
• The Albany Revitalization Agency meets at 7:15 in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
• The Albany City Tree Commission meets at 3 p.m. in the Calapooia Room at City Hall.
• The Albany Airport Advisory Commission meets at 3:30 p.m. in the Santiam Room at City Hall.
• The Corvallis Parks, Natural Areas and Recreation Advisory Board meets at 6:30 p.m. at the downtown fire station.
• Ward 5 Corvallis Councilor Charlyn Ellis will be the 10 a.m. to noon government comment corner guest at the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library, 645 NW Monroe Ave.